- Rao V. Movva, M.D.
- Arvind Movva, MD
- Michael Cassaday, D.O.
- Scott J. Cotler, M.D.
- Ishan Bhattacharya, M.D.
- Robert Glickenberger, M.D.
- Jon Potter, DO
- Erin Haynes ARNP
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Mohammad Yaseen, M.D.
- Pamela Papas, M.D.
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Siva Elangovan, M.D.
- Jessica Bennie, RD
Meet Our Physicians
Rao V. Movva, M.D.
Dr. Rao Movva is Chairman and President of Heartland Clinic d/b/a Gastroenterology Consultants and President of Regional SurgiCenter. In addition to these duties, he is manager of Valley View Anesthesia, Valley Laboratories, and Midwest Clinical Research, ancillary entities of Heartland Clinic.
His career as a specialized gastroenterological healthcare provider has emphasized organizational development, planning, team-building, and financial management.
Dr. Movva has first-hand experience incorporating related services into a medical practice. For more than 30 years, he has been an advocate of quality, cost-effective healthcare.
In 1980, he entered private practice and began performing office endoscopy to supplement revenue in 1985. After 11 years as a sole practitioner, he added providers while executing his plan to open an ASC at his office location. He is a founding member of the Mississippi Valley Surgery Center (in 1996) and served on the board of directors. As years passed and reimbursements decreased, Dr. Movva expanded his practice by adding specialty providers and created four ancillary divisions: clinical research, pathology, imaging, and anesthesia services. In an effort to better serve his patients, he has served as a leader in innovation and technology.
A native of Ventrapragada, India, Dr. Movva received a medical degree from Karnatak University in India. He completed his internship, residency, and fellowship at Jamaica Hospital in New York City.
- Medical Director, Gastroenterology Consultants
- Medical Director, Regional Surgicenter, LLC
- Medical Director, Valley View Anesthesia, LLC
- Medical Director, Midwest Clinical Research Associates, LLC
- Founder & consultant, Movva Medical Consulting
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Licensed in Illinois and Iowa
- Member, Board of Directors, Trinity Health Foundation
- Member, Board of Directors, TPHO
- American Society of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Rock Island County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers